Legal Information Management Editorial Board
- To be the principal journal for library and information professionals in the field of legal information management in the UK and Ireland
Terms of Reference:
- LIM will focus on the needs and requirements of British and Irish law librarians and information professionals, providing a platform for current developments in legal information management and look to raise the profile of BIALL
- LIM will offer a mix of ideas and subjects, offering balanced coverage of areas of interest to different groups of members, and provide a cross jurisdictional and international outlook
- LIM will look to be a means of continuing professional development for legal information professionals through the range of articles and checklists
- LIM will liaise closely with the publisher to ensure a high profile for the journal online, in hard copy , and in the market generally; and to produce the journal in a timely and cost effective manner
BIALL committees are in charge of organising activities, events, publications and other products of interest to the BIALL community. Committees help keep BIALL running and find ways to help BIALL support it’s members in the best way possible.
If you are interested in volunteering for a BIALL committee, please see the Nominations & Volunteers Committee page for details of how to do so.
Login in the view member only content
The autumn issue of LIM has been published and it contains the 5th Willi Steiner Memorial Lecture. This lecture was delivered at the BIALL Conference last June by Professor Stephen Mayson on the subject of ‘Commercial and regulatory evolution of legal services:...
The summer issue of LIM appeared electronically just a little while ago with the printed copies arriving on our desks during this very week. There is an eclectic mix of papers this time around. The feature article allows us tomark the 800th anniversary of the Magna...
Christine Miskin, the Editor of the Associations respected official journal, Legal Information Management is retiring and therefore BIALL is looking to recruit another Editor. Please see the attached PDF for details (please ignore application deadline as this has now...