Awards & Bursaries Committee
- To co-ordinate and propose the award of all BIALL Bursaries
- To co-ordinate and organise various BIALL awards to individuals and organisations
- To co-ordinate and organise all other ad-hoc awards
Terms of Reference:
- To establish conditions for the award of all bursaries
- To allocate bursaries for BIALL conferences, BIALL events and where appropriate for other professional development events
- To allocate bursaries for overseas legal information conferences and events as appropriate
- To liaise with the Hon Treasurer in the issuing of monetary prizes for awards and payment of bursaries and in management of the separate memorial award bank accounts
BIALL committees are in charge of organising activities, events, publications and other products of interest to the BIALL community. Committees help keep BIALL running and find ways to help BIALL support it’s members in the best way possible.
If you are interested in volunteering for a BIALL committee, please see the Nominations & Volunteers Committee page for details of how to do so.
Login in the view member only content
Alison Horner Le Riche
The BIALL Life Membership Award 2018 has been awarded to Jules Winterton. 11 June 2018 For immediate release The British and Irish Association of Law Librarians (BIALL) has awarded the BIALL Life Membership Award 2018 to Jules Winterton. The...
Loyita Worley is the recipient of the 2018 Wildy BIALL Law Librarian of the Year Award. 11 June 2018 For immediate release The British and Irish Association of Law Librarians (BIALL) has awarded the BIALL Wildy BIALL Law Librarian of the Year...
Legal Action is the recipient of the 2018 BIALL Legal Journals Award. 11 June 2018 For immediate release The British and Irish Association of Law Librarians (BIALL) has awarded the BIALL Legal Journals Award 2018 to Legal Action. The award was...