BIALL takes your privacy seriously.
What information do we collect?
- Members: BIALL members are asked for name, email address, membership number, address, postcode
- Members/Non Members: We collect email addresses and other information in our contacts and other forms.
How do we use your information?
The information you submit will be kept confidential and BIALL will endeavour to make its best effort to ensure that this information will be secure on our systems. The information will be processed in accordance with the provisions of UK data protection legislation.
Personal information provided by you through your the website will only be used for the following purposes:
- Allowing us to deliver services you have requested
- Creating and updating membership records
- Identifying popular content and helping to focus the content of the website
By becoming a member of / or interacting with the website you are consenting to the processing of your personal data for the purposes and by the means set out above.
When do we share information?
BIALL will not share this information with outside organisations, unless such disclosure is required by law.
Access to your personal information
You may request a copy of the personal information BIALL holds about you and have any inaccuracies corrected by contacting: giving your name, email address, postcode, and BIALL membership number (if applicable).