- To facilitate the publication of information which is of interest to the membership
Terms of Reference:
- To provide information about the association and other relevant features by publishing a Newsletter to best suit the requirements of the membership
- To have responsibility for the content and publication of key products in addition to the Newsletter
- To be involved in or to appoint sub-groups/individuals or contributors for further publications subject to approval
- To develop, monitor and utilise new publishing methods for our products
- To examine the purpose and readership of any current publications in addition to investigating the possibility of any new or future titles
BIALL committees are in charge of organising activities, events, publications and other products of interest to the BIALL community. Committees help keep BIALL running and find ways to help BIALL support it’s members in the best way possible.
If you are interested in volunteering for a BIALL committee, please see the Nominations & Volunteers Committee page for details of how to do so.
Login in the view member only content
The latest issue of Legal Information Management has been published. The focus in this issue is on Sources and Methods in International Law. You can find out more about this publication on our website and also view selected items from the previous...
BIALL is very pleased to announce that the analysis of the Law Firm Library Survey has been completed and is now available on the BIALL website for BIALL Members. The new survey is designed to aid law firm librarians benchmark their services against other law firms....
I draw your attention to the spring issue of Legal Information Management which has recently been published both in print and electronically. The issue begins by reflecting on the life and career of one of colleagues, Barbara Zolynski who sadly died in October 2015....