Awards & Bursaries Committee
- To co-ordinate and propose the award of all BIALL Bursaries
- To co-ordinate and organise various BIALL awards to individuals and organisations
- To co-ordinate and organise all other ad-hoc awards
Terms of Reference:
- To establish conditions for the award of all bursaries
- To allocate bursaries for BIALL conferences, BIALL events and where appropriate for other professional development events
- To allocate bursaries for overseas legal information conferences and events as appropriate
- To liaise with the Hon Treasurer in the issuing of monetary prizes for awards and payment of bursaries and in management of the separate memorial award bank accounts
BIALL committees are in charge of organising activities, events, publications and other products of interest to the BIALL community. Committees help keep BIALL running and find ways to help BIALL support it’s members in the best way possible.
If you are interested in volunteering for a BIALL committee, please see the Nominations & Volunteers Committee page for details of how to do so.
Login in the view member only content
Renate Ní Uigín
The LexisLibrary Awards (formerly The Halsbury’s Awards) have been actively recognising and celebrating the dedicated performance and outstanding service given by teams managing legal collections and resources since 2007. They replaced the BIALL Awards for Excellence...
Have you consulted or ordered a legal periodical recently that has stood out? Recognise outstanding quality in legal publishing by putting forward a publication for the BIALL Legal Journals Award, won last year by The Law Teacher. Nominations are now open via a simple...
BIALL is pleased to announce that Legal Journals Award 2012 is open for nominations.Please submit your nomination by Friday 27 April using the form at: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BIALLLegalJournalsAward2012Previous winners of the Awards include the New Law Journal,...